Hey girls, for any of you who participated in TGAAD we want to hear from you. I am considering writing a white paper about what we learned, how we coped and what we experienced while curbing our spending. Please take a look at the questions below. Answer as many of the that you would like. Please be thorough, give us your heartfelt thoughts, opinions, ideas and struggles. Write soon.
Dear Great American Apparel Diet Graduates, By now you have had some time to reflect on your experience while on TGAAD. I would love to check back in with you to find out how things have or haven’t changed for you since that experience. Please see the questions below. If you are up for it please respond and let us know your current mindset on the following issues that we touched upon while on the diet. Please let me know if you are not interested in participating and I will take you off my list. In the meantime, please take your time to reflect on the questions and get back to me when you get the change. All the best! Sally Bjornsen Post TGAAD Questions
1) When you reflect on TGAAD can you remember the reasons that motivated you to give up shopping for a year? What were they?
2) When you reflect on your year of participating in TGAAD do you think it changed the way you behave long term? If so how?
3) Did you learn anything new about yourself in the process? If so, can you explain in more detail?
4) Think about “value.” Did the diet change the way you assess the “value” of an item?
5) Have you ever been on a “food” diet? If so, how was TGAAD and the food diet similar? Different?
6) Are you currently in a different “economic” space than when you embarked on TGAAD? If so how is it different?
7) When you reflect back to being on the diet, can you remember the hardest part about it? Describe it.
What revelations did you have while on TGAAD, if any?
9) Are there things you learned about your shopping motivations and attitudes that you think would be helpful to apparel companies?
10) Are there certain brands that you no longer buy because of TGAAD?
11) When you look back on TGAAD, what did you find most helpful about being a part of a group abstaining from shopping?
12) Would you do it again? Is so, what would make you want to do it again?
13) Do you spend more or less money on apparel post-TGAAD?
14) Demographics: Age: Occupation: City of Residence: